Do you love pesto? Do you love pizza? Well, if so, this blog post is for YOU! This is the ultimate guide on how to make a chicken pesto pizza recipe. We’ll tell you everything from what ingredients are needed down to the cooking instructions. So let’s get started!
Why Should You Go For A Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe?
This is a nutritious, elegant pizza that you can serve guests or simply enjoy with your family. It will undoubtedly become your new favorite cheesy, delicious treat.
With its rich tastes and buttery dough, you’re sure to find even more reasons to adore this white sauce pizza than you did before.
We are close buddies of the pesto. We enjoyed its fresh, herbal flavor and how it added a little something more to each meal it touched. In addition, the chicken adds a bit more meatiness to this elegant recipe.
A perfect pizza is made of three things: the dough, the sauce and the toppings. The pizza dough is thin enough to break apart with your fingers (and not too thin) with just a little chewiness on each bite.
What is the nicest part about summer? Grilling season is here, and nothing better than grilling chicken pesto pizza.
And if you don’t have time to work in between granny squares, there’s good news: this pizza is equally as wonderful heated up in a pan.
Chicken pesto pizza is wonderful, but be sure it’s worth your stomach space before you dig in. One slice of pie contains just 277 calories, 26 carbohydrates, and 19 grams of protein. Nevertheless, each pie shell contains 11g fat (6 saturated)!
Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe
- Yellow cornmeal
- Classic pizza crust
- Pesto sauce and mozzarella, ricotta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- First, you should pour the flour into a mixing basin, then add the baking powder, salt, and sugar and combine well.
- Then, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, slowly pour in warm water, sprinkle with yeast, and let it sit for 5 minutes. When the timer rings, begin stirring in a circular motion.
- After you’ve combined the dough, it’s time to knead it. We recommend you sprinkle the dough with a little dry flour to keep it from sticking. You must knead the dough well with your hands until it is smooth, not sticky to the touch, and not moist.
- Once done, it would be best to move the dough to another bowl. You rub a little olive oil all over the dough, then wrap the cling film over the bowl and cover it for approximately an hour in a warm location.
- Divide the large dough into 4 small portions and roll them into flat circles to create a pizza shape.
- Make sure your oven is preheated, preferably 450 degrees.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil and place it in the oven for 6 minutes at 165 degrees. When the time is up, turn the other side over and continue to put in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Basil is a crucial component in many Italian recipes, so if your cooking ever needs a flavor boost, this is a great place to start! Simply sprinkling fresh basil leaves on top of your pizza will make a significant difference in flavor.
- The best oven temperature for pizza is around 500 degrees F, and you need to set the baking stone on the inside 45 minutes in advance.
- Shape the pizza dough and place it on a crust covered with some flour or cornstarch. It would be best to brush the crust with olive oil lightly. This helps to create a crispy, golden-brown crust rather than a dry, dusty exterior.
- Lift the sticky dough gently and coat with a touch of flour or cornstarch before baking to prevent the pizza dough from sticking to the grilling stones.
- Slide the pizza dough gently onto the baking stone and bake for about 3 minutes. When the timer runs out, remove the pizza with the specialized shovel.
- At this stage, you place the pesto sauce on top of the cake, along with the cheese, pepper, and grilled chicken.
- Last but not least, put the pizza back into the oven for another 5 minutes. Once the melted cheese gets a medium-dark brown, the pizza is done.
What Are The Tips For Cooking A Delicious Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe?
It’s simple to make a tasty pizza without using any meat. Pizza pesto is delicious with or without chicken.
You may also use a variety of nuts or vegetables, such as mushrooms, olives, and pineapples. The possibilities are infinite, so try something new (and amaze your friends) now!
To add extra flavor, drizzle with olive oil soon after it comes out of the oven, then sprinkle with garlic salt and any other toppings preferred – whatever goes well together for them.
The Chicken Pesto Pizza dish is a tasty and simple pizza that is sure to become a favorite. The ingredients include 9 slices of cooked tomato each slice, pesto sauce for taste, and 1/2 pound of shrimp or chicken, depending on your desire (or both!). Cracked black pepper was sprinkled on top simply yet thoroughly.
Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe: It doesn’t get any easier than this! If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make recipe that tastes better than takeout, look no further. Chicken pesto pizza is the answer to your prayers, and it’s so good that you won’t even care about all of those calories.
We hope you will succeed with this dish and thank you for reading.